Briefing Form: Corporate Identity
Which attributes should your logo communicate?
Please pick one of each
Psychology behind colours in Western culture:
- Red: energy, danger, strength, power, determination, passion, desire and love.
- Orange: joy, sunshine, endurance, enthusiasm, creativity, success, encouragement and stimulation.
- Yellow: joy, happiness, intellect, energy, cheerfulness, caution and freshness.
- Green: growth, harmony, freshness, fertility, stability, protection and finances.
- Blue: depth, stability, trust, wisdom, loyalty, confidence, intelligence, truth and health.
- Purple: royalty, luxury, power, nobility, ambition, wealth, mystery and independence.
- White: light, goodness, innocence, purity, cleanliness, simplicity and coolness.
- Black: power, elegance, formality, mystery, prestige, strength and authority.
Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.